The PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship application will be available Friday, November 16, 2018 on PGA.org. The eligibility requirements to apply are as follows:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 (unweighted GPA based on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Applicants must be children or grandchildren of a PGA member who is in good standing with the Association (the PGA member may be living or deceased).
- All applicants must be enrolled as or plan to enroll as a full-time student in order to be eligible.
The supporting documents are:
- An official school transcript must be sent in by the high school or college.
- ACT and/or SAT scores must be sent in by ACT or the College Board. (Test scores are not applicable to college students)
- The first page of the Student Aid Report (SAR) if the student is applying for financial need.
Important dates to remember:
November 16, 2018 - scholarship application goes live on pga.org.
March 4, 2019 - deadline date to submit the application.
March 18, 2019 - deadline date to have all supporting documents in our office (provided applicant is eligible).
May 2019- the PGA Financial Assistance Fund Scholarship recipients will be announced and notified.
July 2019 – The scholarship checks will be mailed out.
For more information, visit PGA.org.