The NFPGA is now accepting nominations for Hall of Fame inductees through an updated procedure.
Since its inception in 1991, the North Florida PGA has inducted outstanding PGA Members who have made contributions to the game of golf. Members of the North Florida PGA Hall of Fame are made up of PGA Professionals who have made an impact within the North Florida PGA through playing achievements or contributing to growth, development, and promotion of the game.
It is that time of year that nominations are accepted for candidates to be considered for the North Florida PGA Hall of Fame. Nominations can be made by any Member or Associate and we encourage you to consider making a nomination. To nominate a PGA Member, please read the instructions below and submit the nomination no later than December 27 at 4 pm. If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Lindsey Bond at the North Florida PGA Office at (386) 284-8511.
Thank you for your interest.
Mike Lynch, PGA
Hall of Fame Selection Committee
1. Read Guidelines
2. Complete Nomination Form
3. Submit form and supporting materials by December 27 at 4 pm
North Florida PGA
Attention: NFPGA Hall of Fame
7593 Gathering Drive | Kissimmee, FL 34747
1. Nomination must be made by a NFPGA Member or Associate in good standing
2. Nominee must be a PGA Member in good standing or in good standing at time of death
3. Nominee's age and years as a NFPGA Member must be equal to or greater than 60
4. Nominee should have contributed to the golf industry in one or more of the following areas:
- Significant playing achievements
- Contribution as a Section/National Leader for more than 10 years
- Contribution as a promoter of the game
- Contribution to coaching and teaching
5. Nominations remain active for three years. Nominations with no activity for three years are removed from consideration unless renewed.
Click here for current NFPGA Hall of Famers.
Click here for the 2019 Hall of Fame Nomination Form.